Ansys Medini Technologies, AG, Germany
Profile and Expertise
ANSYS medini Technologies AG is an innovative technology company based in Berlin/Germany fully owned by ANSYS since November 2016. For more than 10 years ANSYS medini offers solutions and tools for system analysis and design as well as for the development of embedded software based systems. ANSYS medini has strong expertise in:
· analysis of functional safety of embedded systems
· tool support for (safety) analysis and modeling of software based systems
· configuration and change management
· improvement of the efficiency of system development.
ANSYS medini has a base of more than 150 customers worldwide in the domains Automotive, Railway, Avionics, Energy and Defense. At present ANSYS medini offers products and services to OEMs and suppliers all over the world. The software products include:
· medini analyze, an integrated tool that realizes the functional safety analysis activities and artefacts of ISO 26262 which is required for the analysis of functional safety in the automotive domain,
· medini unite, a change and configuration management support tool to identify differences between design models and merge the accepted changes into a target design model
· medini QVT, an open source product that implements OMG’s QVT Relations specification in a powerful engine for model-to-model transformations to allow fast development, maintenance and customization of process specific transformation rules and their execution.
About ANSYS, Inc.
If you’ve ever seen a rocket launch, flown on an airplane, driven a car, used a computer, touched a mobile device, crossed a bridge, or put on wearable technology, chances are you’ve used a product where ANSYS software played a critical role in its creation. ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs nearly 3,000 professionals, many of whom are expert M.S. and Ph.D.-level engineers in finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics, semiconductors, embedded software and design optimization. Our exceptional staff is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, ANSYS has been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
ANSYS medini provides medini analyze, an ISO 26262 compliant support tool for functional safety analysis and design of (automotive) embedded control systems. Due to its flexibility and customization potentials, medini analyze provides an ideal platform to base the targeted solution of the project upon it.
Besides its deep knowledge and expertise in functional safety and reliability, ANSYS medini brings also knowledge in security analysis, particularly in the combined analysis of safety and security.
Used standards and guidelines
- Safety standards: ISO 26262, IEC 61508, ARP4761, ARP4754
- Reliability: FIDES, IEC 62380, SN29500
- Security standards: ISO 15408, ISO 27001, SAE J3061
- ISO 15504
ANSYS medini has participated in the research projects OPENCOSS, SESAMO, and VETESS.