Siemens Industry Software, SAS, France
The DF PL STS CAE1D division of Siemens Industry Software SAS research and develops in France model-based system simulation solutions widely used in the transportation, industry and energy sectors by worldwide OEMs and integrators. Development teams are mainly located in Lyon and Roanne, in France, and count over 100 engineers. The two main solutions developed are:
- The LMS Imagine.Lab Amesim mechatronic simulation solution, developed for over 20 years, allowing modelling and simulating dynamic systems involving multiple physical domains (mechanic, fluid, thermal, electric…) and their associated control systems. The Amesim solution is involved all along the development cycle, from preliminary sizing up to test and validation activities.
- The LMS Imagine.Lab System Synthesis solution allows the set up of system architectures configured with heterogeneous component models, data and operation conditions, and allow the generation of the full system simulation a dedicated simulation target.
Participation in project AGESYS, OPENPROD, and MODRIO.
- Developing links between mechatronic modelling and simulation and SystemC virtual prototyping.
- Developing links between dynamic physic system simulation and safety-related tools (SafetyArchitect).
- Developing links between dynamic physic system simulation and safety-related tools.